[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sun Jul 18 09:28:00 PDT 2004

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> It is my opinion that a human being should participate in politics
> actively anywhere she finds herself -- the opinion on which I have acted.

Is it also your opinion that people should act decently, thoughtfully, considerately anywher they find themselves? Or does politics trump all?

If actions speak louder than words, your actions are loud and clear. You have not responded or even acknowledged the offense you have caused by using this virtual conversation to advertise your blog, or by acting as spy/judge of political performance on this list.

Yet clearly people were offended. I admire your dogged political commitment, but your disavowal of any other human connection is downright scary.

Joanna