[lbo-talk] Re: What the Ruling Class Want to Get: A Green Light

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 09:07:29 PDT 2004

>From: Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org>
>
>I'm also of the mind that a repeat of 1968 is about to happen for the
>younger generation. I think the dot-com crash and the bad economy woke up
>many young people to the fact that there will no longer be an easy entry to
>the middle class. When a lifetime of working at Applebee's or some stupid
>office looms in front of you, you start to get radicalized. I'm certainly
>seeing this groundswell of youth revolt out here in the Midwest. Last night
>I was talking to these handsome young suburban boys about community
>organizing.
>
>I think there are many other signs that the rabble are getting angry.

I for one am a lot angrier now than I was in 1968, and I was plenty mad then. So what am I going to do? Why, vote for Kerry! And that, of course, just infuriates me more.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee® Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963