[lbo-talk] Re: What the Ruling Class Want to Get: A Green Light

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 19 14:26:36 PDT 2004

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:25:26 -0400, Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org> wrote:

> I think there ought to be a law, similar to Godwin's Law, that says that
> an Internet political discussion has reached rock bottom when someone
> brings out the "the worse the better" principle.

"Let Hitler take office-he will soon be bankrupt, and then it will be our day."

H. Remmele, KPD delegate to the Reichstag, 1933.

Quoted in the chapter on Fred Newman (Fulani mentor, Newman briefly collaborated w/ LaRouche, just before, "Operation Mop-Up.") in Dennis Tourish and Tim Wohlforth's book on cults.

Interview With Geoff White (Part 1) - From Stalinism to Trotskyism ... Today, none of the original leaders of the RT (Tim Wohlforth, Shane Mage, James Robertson and Geoff White) still adhere to the revolutionary perspectives of ... http://www.bolshevik.org/1917/no7/no07geof.html

Heh! The Workers Vanguard is scathing about this Geoff White, alleging Healyite sexual misdeeds.

http://www.marxists.org/archive/higgins/1995/xx/prophetskids.htm

-- Michael Pugliese