[lbo-talk] Committee on the Present Danger

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 20 09:46:24 PDT 2004

Willy Greenfields wrote:

>The round-up of the daily papers on NY1 this morning
>said something about Lieberman leading a new
>incarnation of the Committee on the Present Danger.
>
>Press release:
>
><http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040720/nytu066_1.html>
>
>Follow the link at the end to see the sickos lending
>their name to this (Solarz, Dicter, Muravchik, etc).

Direct access to the cast of ghouls: <http://www.fightingterror.org/members/index.cfm>.

I was wondering why Lieberman's hideous mug was on CNN when I was on the treadmill at the gym this morning. Now I know. What a gang of warmed-over cold warriors. Norman "Poddy" Podhoretz. Laurie Mylroie. The whole gang."More difficult than was ending the 'evil empire.'" "Failure is not an option." Etc.