[lbo-talk] a plug for nathan newman

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jul 20 10:00:04 PDT 2004

budge wrote:

> ...which until now, i have only heard from the most virulent
> of the right wing radio shows i listen to. calling you
> charles murray was too generous; i'd have to say you sound
> more like michael savage.

Probably sounds that way because this list has moved so far to the right with this constant talk about supporting Kerry and the constant trashing of Yoshie, who is only presenting leftist views that would have dominated this list four years ago when everybody was on the Nader bandwagon.

I don't hold any right wing views, so the comparisons to Charles Murray or Michael Savage are incredibly funny.

:-p

Chuck