[lbo-talk] poverty pimp...

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jul 20 14:51:35 PDT 2004

Boy, is this ever true. But if they did give money to the poor and eliminate the educated middle class, this would prevent poor people from feeling ashamed of being poor and would make it hard for educated middle class people to feel superior. So, you would lose a lot of class dynamics that are very useful to those in power.

Joanna