[lbo-talk] Officials knew of voter list's race flaw

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Wed Jul 21 11:13:07 PDT 2004

On Jul 21, 2004, at 11:27 AM, Michael Pugliese wrote:

> What is needed too of coarse is what Jesse Jackson calls street
> heat. Days of Rage as it were w/o Weatherman. (Though I saw Bernadine
> Dohrn in 2000 was on Democratic Party e-lists) Forget relying just on
> lib lawyers like in 2000.

Right on, bro'! The Repubs organized a demonstration in 2000 in Florida, drawing their employees from DC, etc., but the Demos, for some strange reason, acted like little ladies and gentlemen.

I'm sure this time it will be different. With the rage building up against W as it is, any suspicion of foul play should turn up the street heat quite a few degrees.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax