[lbo-talk] GAO: war costs underestimated by $12.3b

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Jul 21 21:24:00 PDT 2004

>Doug quoted Anna Willard WASHINGTON (Reuters):

>"George W. Bush likes to call himself the wartime president, yet ...
>he has grossly mismanaged the war on terrorism and the war in Iraq,"
>said a spokesman for Democratic presidential hopeful John Kerry
>(news - web sites).

Another Kewrryite lie. Ubu called himself a *war* president--and Kewrry immediately replied that he would be one too, only better at it. But yesterday Ubu made a speech promising to become a "peace president." Will Kewrry now imitate him--or will he accuse Ubu of preparing to "cut and run"--or do both at the same time? I await with unbated breath.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos