[lbo-talk] Anti-Chomsky Reader

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jul 22 10:27:49 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> At 12:40 PM 7/22/2004, budge wrote:

> Proud to be a Republican who shops at B&N and Borders! Fuck-Chuck!

> Kelley

When I was in Orlando several weeks ago for the American Library Association conference I was joking with people that there probably wasn't a bookstore within 20 miles of the Orange County Convention Center. I further joked that all of the local gift shops didn't count.

Then I was walking around that tourist hellhole and found a B&N wedged into the surrealist shopping center near the convention center.

I doubt that this particular B&N moved much Chomsky or Marx to the tourist classes.

Chuck0

Shameless plug of the day: http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=04/07/22/4101169