[lbo-talk] Anti-Chomsky Reader

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Thu Jul 22 15:30:46 PDT 2004

Chuck0 wrote:

>. Adding a coffeebar to your indie bookstore won't
> help a lot if Barnes and Noble has opened in the neighborhood.

I was in Barnes and Noble today and didn't spend a penny. I can't concentrate when some stupid twat is hollering about the latest and greatest java and don't forget to try our chi tea. I was in there twenty

minutes , must have heard the same inane message five or six times before I gave up and walked out. Indie bookstores need to advertise their existence, yer average joe doesn't even know you're out there, being a cult for those in 'the know' is bollocks.

Gary? ride si sapis