[lbo-talk] Re: uh oh dept.

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Jul 23 15:10:20 PDT 2004

On Jul 23, 2004, at 11:23 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> Neither does. I was making a feeble attempt to let the word accrue some
> new meaning out of appearing in a context which the earlier usages
> didn't carry. :-) It sounds good, and might make an interesting blank
> check for people to fill in.

OK, that clears that up. It *is* an interesting-sounding word -- it ought to be given a broader meaning, so that it could be used more often. :-)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax