[lbo-talk] Why Did the Young Turn On Bush?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Jul 25 19:51:14 PDT 2004

mike larkin wrote:
> http://yglesias.typepad.com/matthew/2004/07/young_hipublica.html

Did anybody catch any of Hannity's radio show today? I was listening to about 20 minutes of his show tonight and I have to say that the right wingers are losing it. This 19-year-old leftist woman named Michaela had Hannity so flustered that he was yelling names at her and telling her to grow up. She evidently quoted some Chomsky at him which set him off on an anti-leftist tired where he dissed Michael Moore and Noam Chomsky. She tried to talk about the thousands of Iraqis killed by the U.S., which promtoed Hannity to start talking about "those 3000 Americans killed by terrorists" He actually said that "if we don't kill the evil ones, they will enslave us."

It was nice to hear this young leftist woman who went head to head with Hannity and didn't waffle on any of her points.

The gig is about up for the Fox News-Bush Regime cabal.

Chuck0