[lbo-talk] Future of Demo Party?

Sean Sullivan seansullivan at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 13:37:05 PDT 2004

Can someone point me in the right direction to find out how exactly Soros made his billions? "Financier" just isn't specific enough. I've been told he had a major part in the late nineties asian financial crisis...true?

a quick google search brings up a mire of right wing websites, and I'd like something a bit more objective.