[lbo-talk] Your (nearly totally insane) Ann Coulter moment for the day

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 10:33:48 PDT 2004

In today's action-packed and knowledge free episode, America's greatest distracted comic and self described "pretty girl" offers her unique perspective on the Dem's convention.

Let's have a peak inside...

Put The Speakers In A Cage July 26, 2004

Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, conservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do. My allies are the ones wearing crosses or American flags. The people sporting shirts emblazened with the "F-word" are my opponents. Also, as always, the pretty girls and cops are on my side, most of them barely able to conceal their eye-rolling.

Democrats are constantly suing and slandering police as violent, fascist racists -- with the exception of Boston's police, who'll be lauded as national heroes right up until the Democrats pack up and leave town on Friday, whereupon they'll revert to their natural state of being fascist, racist pigs.

A speaker at the Democratic National Convention this year, Al Sharpton, accused white police officers of raping and defacing Tawana Brawley in 1987, lunatic charges that eventually led to a defamation lawsuit against Sharpton and even more eventually, to Sharpton paying a jury award to the defamed plaintiff Steve Pagones. So it's a real mystery why cops wouldn't like Democrats.

As for the pretty girls, I can only guess that it's because liberal boys never try to make a move on you without the UN Security Council's approval. Plus, it's no fun riding around in those dinky little hybrid cars. My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie chick pie wagons they call "women" at the Democratic National Convention.

[...]

Oh Ann! You're the best. All those words wrecklessly tossed about like charged particles colliding into scatter patterns in a cyclotron. Oh brave new world that has such people in it.

If only I was through-the-looking glass brilliant like you, how endlessly amused I'd be - like a 6 ft, brown Ophelia with a hey nonny here and a librul bash there.

But wait, there's more. You can the get rest of your Ann on here -

<http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2004/072604p.htm >

.d.