[lbo-talk] O'Reilly v. Moore - 2

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 28 08:37:47 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> I fucking HEART Michael Moore for this. Would someone set up a
> coaching/consultancy that would teach people how to deal with these blowhards?

And do you really believe there is one chance in 10k that a single viewer of the show changed his/her mind as a result of this conversation?

I really really really do not understand this emotional investment of so many leftists (at least leftists on lbo) on the likes of the people on the far right. There must be better ways to relax or have fun than obsessing over Fox. Tiddlywinks, perhaps, or watching the grass grow in the Sahara.

Carrol