[lbo-talk] Re: O'Reilly v. Moore - 2

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Jul 28 19:30:39 PDT 2004

Say, ahhhh, Chuck...courage now is gender free... Chip Berlet

-----

See. There you go again.

That attitude is exactly how librules throw shit at the Right...with a sissie toss.

Oh, you bad dog, take dat, and dat, and dat.... says Bugs Bunny slapping Spike the bulldog with a daisy.

We've all got more than one voice, more than one gender, more than one frame of reference, more than one agenda to grind down the Right. On my very long list, somewhere down a-ways, is the Rightwing appropriation of masculinity. I don't it. I don't like them as Men. I don't like the kind of Men they want to be as Men. I think their concept of masculinity is bullshit. It sucks the big one. It grates on me. Their homophobia is the heart of the matter. I want to go after it. I see it as weakness. It's the sort of chicken shit thing boys who were unsure of themselves used to do in gym class showers. I figured that out at twelve, without a sociology class. And George W was exactly that kind of arrogant asshole kid who made fun of a shy boy who was afraid to take his pants off... No it didn't happen to me. But I watched it happen to others and for some reason it burned a hatred in me forever... You heartless chicken shit motherfuckers...

You want to reach out to the working class? Don't talk about gender. Talk about dicks and pussy. Gender is a lousy word. Dick is good word. Let's talk schlong or tube steak. Don't say testosterone. It's got too many damned syllables. Say balls.

Anyway, real women don't mind a bit. They've got their own agenda with the Right and by some mysterious co-incidence it some what co-lines with my loathing of that kind of masculinity: sniveling, controlling, guilt laden, punitive, moralistic crap that masquerades as manly power and isn't.

The Democrat message is let's all get along and cum together. Fuck that. I don't give a damned about terrorism or national defense. More bogus manly shit. I want to kill the Rightwing, because they need killing. Same as Joe Bob did. They are the enemy of all that is good in the universe.

I want to cook their skulls and mount them on stakes. I want to watch the ants and scorpions nibble out the marrow in their bones. I want to mount their mangy hides and petrified faces on my wall as game trophies for fighting the good fight. I want to go visit them in the free public natural history museum where me and my grand daughter Emily Villarreal can look at them behind the glass, mounted in their cheesy neoliberal habitat, under the title Homo-stupids, a once prevalent species in North America...

Mira, mira, abuelo! Yes, Emmy that's what they looked like. Don't be afraid we killed them all...

``I am surprised by the MSNBC crew's undisguised, visceral dislike of Sharpton...'' Carl

Just watched the same speech. Great speech. More of that stuff, Al. More. That's exactly right. Ride this Donkey til it drops...

CG