[lbo-talk] For Carrol, Chip, and Kelley...part 1

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Jul 30 12:42:16 PDT 2004

Hi:

Chuck!

> That's what is going on here. Aggression and violence. That's
> the real issue, and the real dynamic. That's what got Carrol,
> Chip, and Kelley going.

I'm with K the snit snat queen on this one. The subtext of hostility toward women creeped me out, and I suspected that you could not see it. I just thought a poem might get you thinking about it.

As for breezing through, unlike some on this list, I read a lot more than I comment on, and like to pick my issues. Also, I am way late on three writing deadlines, and if my editors saw me posting madly on LBO-Talk they might consider a surgical intervention related to tissues heretofor discussed.

Chip "the breeze" Berlet