[lbo-talk] The Clinton Myth

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 14:35:43 PDT 2004

--- Joseph Wanzala <jwanzala at hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.prorev.com
>
> THE CLINTON MYTH

Now, contrast that against THE REAGAN MYTH, also on their site. Makes Clinton look like a freakin' choirboy and the American public look like they can't decide what "scandal" really means.

Obviously, Clinton wasn't a choirboy, and I'm not referring to his sex scandal, either. But the GOP's ability to create negative buzz and their self-admitted goal of taking him down before he even had a chance to fart in the White House should be factored into the stats on the prorev site.

Question is, if Bush is re-elected, are the Dems, ABBs and other progressive groups collectively strong enough (egads, now I'M using "strong") to channel their disgust and, for some of us, visceral hatred of Bush in a similar fashion to bring him down?

- Deborah R.

- Deborah R.

=====

" How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks