[lbo-talk] A Message to the Grassroots Greens

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jul 30 14:37:04 PDT 2004

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Always figured Mitchel and Robert Lederman believed this about
>West Nile virus>...The fact that the wave of new diseases they tell
>us we are
>being subjected to every few months - West Nile, Anthrax,
>Smallpox, SARS, you name it - are NOT natural occurrences
>in their current form but are manufactured, WITHOUT our
>consent, at the US Army Biological Warfare facilities
>in Fort Detrick, Maryland and at Plum Island, New York,
>passes by the corporate media without comment.

Fer Chrissakes, Mitch, you believe this nonsense? And you bloc with Nancy Oden, who was allegedly "harassed" at the Bangor Airport, a story that failed to hold water, as I recall?

Which crew nominated Stanely Aronowitz for NYS governor?

When people talk about building the Greens, which of the countless proliferating entities are they referring to?

Doug