[lbo-talk] Ron Reagan: someone else for president

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Jul 30 15:17:51 PDT 2004

<http://www.esquire.com/features/articles/2004/040729_mfe_reagan_1.html>

The Case Against George W. Bush The son of the fortieth president of the United States takes a hard look at the son of the forty-first and does not like what he sees

By Ron Reagan

[...]

Fortunately, we still live in a democratic republic. The Bush team cannot expect a cabal of right-wing justices to once again deliver the White House. Come November 2, we will have a choice: We can embrace a lie, or we can restore a measure of integrity to our government. We can choose, as a bumper sticker I spotted in Seattle put it, SOMEONE ELSE FOR PRESIDENT.