[lbo-talk] "I Had an Abortion"

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Jul 30 23:44:18 PDT 2004

Wait, who said anything about not using contraception? Lots of women get pregnant using contraception. The point was also made that in a lot of countries contraception isn't available and abortion becomes a form of contraception.

There are serious issues here without your inventing positions people do not even hold.

Joanna