[lbo-talk] Democracy Now 5/26

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Jun 1 04:46:08 PDT 2004

On Monday, May 31, 2004, at 07:19 PM, Joseph Wanzala wrote:

> Jon Johanning gives the impression that he cannot think for himself
> and I quote:-

OK, I'm out of this discussion as of now, sport.

I don't mind personal insults so much, but mindless personal insults are just a waste of time.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile