[lbo-talk] Keynes on Trotsky

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed Jun 2 11:02:59 PDT 2004

From: Ted Winslow

The passage I usually quote is the one from the Comments on James Mill.

The ideas there are restated in many places e.g. in the discussion of the "realm of freedom" in the material organized by Engels as vol. 3 of Capital and throughout the Grundrisse (as in the passage pointing to "composing" as "fully free working"). Here is a passage from the Private Property and Communism section of the EPM that precedes the passage on the development of "human" senses, e.g. "the sense for the finest play," as "a labour of the entire history of the world down to the present" I quoted earlier. Development as "a labour" is "praxis" within internal relations of production as a developmental as well as an ontological and epistemological doctrine.

^^^^^^^

CB: And "internal relations" ? Like Ollman or no ?