[lbo-talk] Now, this is really funny...

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 00:10:09 PDT 2004

* Most emailed pic of the day on Yahoo! News:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040601/photos_us_rank_afp/040601234343_s8mnsdsq_photo0&e=1

[Bush having an umbrella accident]

* Second most emailed pic of the day:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040602/photos_pl/mdf585231&e=2

[Bush posing, flexing like a muscleman with uniformed Air Force person]

* Ninth most emailed pic of the day:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040601/480/gh10706011719&e=9

[Bush straining to recall something, looking absolutely befuddled]

* Twentieth most emailed pic of the day:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040601/480/gh10706011719&e=9

[Bush with a huge insect flying near his head]

The 18th is another pic of him having the umbrella accident.

I don't think I've ever seen so many pics of Bush looking idiotic or bizarre in the "most emailed" category on the Yahoo! news website before [and Yahoo! News is actually a very widely read, well put together sservice, culling wire reports and op-eds from all over]. My guess is it indicates people are a lot more willing to poke fun at him than before.