[lbo-talk] Re: Race Fans & War

Simon Huxtable jetfromgladiators at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 03:39:13 PDT 2004

Spotted in Soho, London on Tuesday: A guy wearing an orange shirt with "Guantanamo Bay - Cuba - #24230". I would have said something but he was huge and I am a stick.

Simon

____________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html