[lbo-talk] WSJ: "renaissance for the left"

R rhisiart at charter.net
Thu Jun 3 18:32:30 PDT 2004

if you're looking for a support group for moderate republicans, look no further than the Democratic Party. bill clinton was the best moderate republican president in my lifetime.

----- Original Message ----- From: "DeborahSRogers" <debburz at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 8:28 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] WSJ: "renaissance for the left"

dano asked: