[lbo-talk] further meltdown?

R rhisiart at charter.net
Fri Jun 4 13:12:32 PDT 2004

that's an interesting comparison, carl. nixon started with jesus and wound up on booze. shrub started with booze and drugs and wound up on jesus. one chooses one's own poison.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 8:56 AM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] further meltdown?

>From: Liza Featherstone <lfeather at panix.com>
>
>Bush's Erratic Behavior Worries White House Aides
>By DOUG THOMPSON
>Publisher, Capitol Hill Blue
>
>... "It reminds me of the Nixon days," says a longtime GOP political
>consultant
>with contacts in the White House. "Everybody is an enemy; everybody is out
>to get him. That's the mood over there." ...

At least Nixon had booze to comfort him; all Bush has is Jesus. Ah, the price of piety!

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups - now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/