[lbo-talk] Deathbed for Bonzo

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Jun 5 14:45:57 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> At 05:19 PM 6/5/2004, John Lacny wrote:
>
>> I'm told that there's an old saying in the labor movement: "Sometimes
>> progress comes one death at a time!"
>

> 2 weeks ago reporters were asking for people to comment for Reagain's
> obit. They must have known he was near death.

I'm going to put together a page on Infoshop titled "Debunking Ronald Reagan." With Reagan's death there will be a bipartisan effort to further mythologize this asshole. I'm looking for links to articles, websites, and resources. Information and key dates would be helpful. Would be especially interested in any articles or essays that challenge the myth that Reagan's policies caused the fall of the Soviet Union.

Was it on Reagan's watch where Nelson Mandela was classified as a terrorist, or did that happen years earlier?

Thanks!

Long live the Liberator of Grenada!

Chuck0