[lbo-talk] Your Support Is Needed

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:54:01 PDT 2004

From: "Kyle F. Hence" <kylehence at earthlink.net> Date: June 7, 2004 10:57:48 AM GMT+07:00 Subject: 9/11 Whistleblower to be Joined by Dan Ellsberg at Upcoming Hearing, June 14th Reply-To: kylehence at earthlink.net

Your Support Is Needed

June 14th, 9:30 AM -- U.S. District Court 3rd & Constitution Ave (Constitution Ave. Entrance)

[Please Post and Distribute Widely]

For over two years Attorney General John Ashcroft has been relentlessly engaged in covering up my reports and investigations into my allegations. He has asserted the rarely invoked State Secret Privilege in my court proceedings, and has used it to quash a subpoena request for my deposition from attorneys representing 9/11 family members on information regarding 9/11.

Ashcroft is not protecting 'national security' or 'state secrets' of the United States. On the contrary, he is endangering our national security by covering up facts and information related to criminal and terrorist activities against this country and its citizens. Ashcroft is fully aware that making this information public will bring about the question of accountability, will expose serious criminal activities, and his complicity in covering up.

On Monday, June 14, 2004, at 10:00 AM, Judge Reggie Walton is expected to issue his ruling on the state secret privilege assertion by AG Ashcroft, which is intended to gag me. The hearing will be held in US District Court for the District of Columbia, located at 3rd and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC, Judge Walton's courtroom. Please attend if you can, since by your presence both the court and Ashcroft will understand that this attempt to cover up will not go unnoticed.

I will be there, in front of the Court's Constitution Avenue entrance, at 9:30 AM, and will be joined by Daniel Ellsberg to make press statements and to meet with all of you.

DC Court with map http://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/location.html

Hope to see you there, Sibel D. Edmonds

P.S. Look for "60 Minutes" to do another segment on this case next Sunday.