[lbo-talk] It's mourning again in America

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Mon Jun 7 17:03:30 PDT 2004

Well, she reportedly has Alzheimer's too. So her clock is ticking.

Doug

---------

Do clocks tick in Alzheimer's? I was just feeling sorry for the Brits who would have to dust her off, soak her overnight and get her on plane for the big day.

It will be interesting to see if any countries send heads of state rather than their DC ambassator---what with the `security risks' and all. I guess Blair and maybe Sharon will be tapped. Carter? That would be fun. Clinton, Bush Sr., Ford (he will need a soaking too)?

But who else?

Homeland Security must be on red meltdown alert. The opportunities are simply staggering...

CG