[lbo-talk] Comments/Opinions on economics books requested

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 21:02:02 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "ira" <ira at yanua.com>

I would greatly appreciate comments/opinions on the following economics/political economics books that I am considering purchasing:

a) Capitalism and its Economics: A Critical History by Douglas Dowd

e) Debunking Economics: The Naked Emperor of the Social Sciences by Steven Keen

g) Economics: A New Introduction by Hugh Stretton

Thanks,

Ira

The three above are worth every cent.

I haven't read the others so I cannot comment. Perhaps other lbo members can chime in.

Ian