[lbo-talk] Begin The Maggie Thatcher Death Watch Now!

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Mon Jun 7 20:59:23 PDT 2004

I for one, regret the Raygun's death. I had wished for him the fate of Tithonus (immortality, while growing ever older). The Maggot, fortunately, remains. May she emulate Tithonus's female counterpart, the Cumaean Sybil.

Shane Mage

"Mortals immortals, immortals mortals,

living their deaths, dying their lives"

Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 62