[lbo-talk] Deathbed for Bonzo

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Jun 7 22:47:59 PDT 2004

On Monday, June 7, 2004, at 01:05 PM, snit snat wrote:

> I will grumble even more if Shrubya fucker gets boosted into office
> because of a dead prez.

I venture to say that all this Ronnie eulogizing will be pretty much forgotten by November, fortunately. (Well, the hard-core Shrubbites will still be waving the flag, probably, but they're unreachable anyway.)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ After the Buddha died, people still kept pointing to his shadow in a cave for centuries—an enormous, dreadful shadow. God is dead: but the way people are, there may be, for millennia, caves in which his shadow is still pointed to. — And we — we must still overcome his shadow! —Friedrich Nietzsche