[lbo-talk] Deathbed for Bonzo

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 05:31:43 PDT 2004

>From: Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org>
>
>I venture to say that all this Ronnie eulogizing will be pretty much
>forgotten by November, fortunately.

I think it will be forgotten next week by most folks. Of course, in Middle America, the way people are, there may be, for millennia, caves in which Ronnie's shadow is still pointed to.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married