[lbo-talk] Fw: Greg Palast: Bye-Bye Ronnie Reagan -- Killer, Coward, Conman

jimi ayler jimi_ayler at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 08:10:45 PDT 2004

>Leftists have a knack at ignoring the obvious when it is put in >front of their noses. Bush has reached the nadir of popularity >in his presidency.

true, and true...which means he has nowhere to go but up. you think, between gipper nostalgia and jfk not exactly setting the world on fire with his compelling distinctions for dubya (or even topping him beyond statistical margins of error in key states), that there isn't an opportunity for bush II to rise in the polls over the next five months? can i smoke of that, too?

>I'm sorry, but I just don't see any compelling argument that >supports a Bush victory in November.

>Unless you listen to those embarassing liberal, paranoid, >conspiracy theories about voting machine tampering.

yeah...sort of like the paranoid, liberal conspirac-monger in the subject of this thread, a man even katherine harris couldn't argue against successfully. between your aspersion-casting and mr. palast's research, i know where i'd be laying my bets, and who would, with the test of time, prove more embarrassing...

Art is algebra plus fire.

-- Borges

_____music+writing+webart+multimedia performance