[lbo-talk] Fundraising Plug

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 07:31:27 PDT 2004

(For those near or in the area. I'm coming outta retirement for the cause -- DP)

Get your tickets to the "Raise the Billboards" (aka "Brewing Peace") fundraiser! Sunday June 27 5 to 8 pm Arbor Brewing Company, 116 E. Washington, Ann Arbor.

Help the "Jobs Not War in 2004" campaign finance 2 billboards on I-94 and U.S. 23 for the month leading up to the election. Get out the vote! Stop the war! Hors d'oeuvres, pasta bar, silent auction, and entertainment.

Stand-up routines by AAACP coordinator Phillis Engelbert and Dennis Perrin, former writer for Bill Maher's "Politically Incorrect." Hecklers welcome, but you have to pay extra.

Requested minimum donation (all but $15 of which is tax-deductible): $30 per individual/$50 per couple or family.

To get your tickets or for more information, respond to this message or call 332-9047. Tell us how many tickets you want, plus your mailing address, and we'll put them in the mail to you. Then make your payment by credit card online (click the "donate now" button on our website, http://justpeaceinfo.org ) or by mail, to AAACP, P.O. Box 130074, Ann Arbor, MI 48113-0074.

Seating is limited and tickets are going fast, so order yours today! Thanks to our hosts, Rene and Matt Greff, for their generosity.

Hasta la pasta... -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040609/573af348/attachment.htm>