[lbo-talk] Fw: Greg Palast: Bye-Bye Ronnie Reagan and Hobbit references

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 9 09:47:26 PDT 2004

doesn't matter. DRR just likes to use references to things that are part of a particular sub-culture, like gaming, that 90% of the people on the list aren't part of, which is what the metaphors were before. Even if you read LotR, next year it'll be metaphors about something else you're not part of or, if you are, then 95% of the list isn't. :)

kelley