[lbo-talk] AP: "Country music radio full of pro-war songs"

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 07:26:22 PDT 2004

Here's a delightful tune from a relative Nashville newcomer, Jayce Rawling.

RAISE THE FLAG, AMERICA

Can't find Iraq on a map But that don't worry me. Can't pronounce All them Arab names But I know how to say "I'm free."

Know nothin' 'bout the Middle East Don't give a damn 'bout Islam. Wanna fill my truck for under 20 bucks Don't care who we have to bomb.

See, America is number one Always was, always will be. If some sand jockey wants to fight He can start right here with me.

Raise the flag, America Raise your fists with pride. Them Arab cowards got no chance And got no place to hide.

Kill 'em all, is what I say Stack 'em to the sky. Fry 'em all with napalm Make the living wanna die.

I'll drink a Bud in my front yard And eat some KFC. You liberals can cry all you want 'Cause it won't bother me.

See, America will always rule Our colors'll never run. We'll kick their ass and take their gas Hell, let's do it just for fun.

Raise the flag, America Raise it far and wide. You Arab bastards better know That time ain't on your side.

DP