[lbo-talk] AP: "Country music radio full of pro-war songs"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 18:45:46 PDT 2004

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Well, check this song, "Saddam Stomp":
>http://www.pro-american.com/Music/Saddam_Stomp%20-%>20Pat%20Garrett.mp3>
>
> And Clint Black's "Iraq and Roll":
>
><http://www.uspatrioticpictures.com/music/iraqandroll.mp3>

Holy shit, I love this stuff. I'm going to burn a mix CD of these kinds of songs.

So far I've got Toby Kieth, Lee Greenwood, and the two above. Anyone know any others?

Dennis, you need to get into the studio to record your song, pronto. Or sell it to someone like Mojo Nixon, the lefty country weirdo guy that recorded some stuff with Biafra a few years back.

Thanks