[lbo-talk] Billary on Ronnie

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:25:22 PDT 2004

>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
>
>Statement of Former President Bill Clinton
>and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
>on the Death of Former President Reagan
>
>... we can rest assured that, as joyous a place as Heaven is, his wit and
>sunny disposition are making it an even brighter place to be.

I'm sure things are just dandy in heaven now with RWR's sparkling wit on hand, but -- having just turned off my TV in horror -- I must say it's really hell here on earth with this ENDLESS Ronnie farewell that's proceeding at, ah, a funeral's pace. How long oh Lord how long will it take to plant this guy? I bet they got Queen Victoria in the ground in one-quarter the time it's taking to process Ronnie.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married