[lbo-talk] Canada (was Fw: Greg Palast: Bye-Bye Ronnie Reagan -- Killer, Coward, Conman

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Sun Jun 13 07:25:40 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> > At 09:39 AM 6/9/2004, Doug Henwood wrote:

> > Seymour Hersh said this in a talk at the University of

> > Chicago last night: "If we get him for four more years,

> > we deserve what we get....I haven't bought land in

> > Canada yet, but I'm looking."

> Please, please, please pretty please huh huh huh?!

> Canadians. Australians. Please tell us how we can get the

> fuck outta dodge.

Right here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-1.html

Hey, lbo-talk, guess what? You - every one of you reading this, with your fancy schmantsy college educations and salable professional skills, you qualify. I, with my Dunedin High School diploma, do not. Canada welcomes you, you're free to flee; not me, score's too low, I'm trapped like a rat. Little bit of class difference. Dr. Professor Einstein made it out, but I don't suppose too many German Jewish construction workers got entry visas anywhere, even if they could have afforded steamship tickets anyway. But I don't suppose it will come to _that_.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net