[lbo-talk] Michael Moore poll - cast your vote for or against

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 09:34:27 PDT 2004

At 12:02 PM 6/13/2004, Doug Henwood wrote:
>SergioL652 at aol.com wrote:
>
>>As oppossed to much of the "Left" here who calls him a liar and a hypocrite?

If Sergio is talking about LBO, it's a lie. It's not only an exaggeration of the number of people who've criticized Moore (hardly a mark of someone "out to get him" anyway, but hey, I take it Sergio's constant criticisms of Doug on Moore mean Sergio's out to "get" Doug) but demonstrates a willful ignorance of what has actually been said, and said directly to him, not to mention an archival record that clearly demonstrates this comment to be a lie.