[lbo-talk] W = the antichrist?

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 16:38:35 PDT 2004

damn it Chip. I was actually tempted to convert and become religious or something. This Reagan and Shrubya are the anti-christ bizzo is something I can groove on.

damn. damn. damn. It would have been fun to quote scripture at 'em about how Shrub is the AC. this fantasy has entertained me all day through a boring third round of editing. *sigh*

At 02:58 PM 6/14/2004, cberlet at igc.org wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Sorry, I spelled Wayne Madsden's name wrong.
>
>I can't resist pointing out that the Bush=Antichrist line is symbiotic
>with the LaRouchite "Children of Satan" series,

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'