[lbo-talk] Russian penis envy

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 21:02:37 PDT 2004

Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin’s Penis

Created: 28.04.2004 15:42 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 19:31 MSK

[...]

There is one exhibit in the museum which makes Knyazkin be especially proud of. This is the 30-centimeter preserved penis of Grigory Rasputin. “Having this exhibit, we can stop envying America, where Napoleon Bonaparte’s penis is now kept. … Napoleon’s penis is but a small 'pod' it cannot stand comparison to our organ of 30 centimeters…” the head of the museum said.

[...]

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/04/28/rasputin.shtml

There is a picture of a woman examining the elephantine organ here:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L14A24E88