[lbo-talk] supreme court gossip

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jun 15 07:58:46 PDT 2004

'Underneath Their Robes': Federal Judiciary Smut #

Some days we start work and think, "The internet? That's for shut-in halfwits, chunkily chugging their non-diet sodas, manipulating their dirty parts to slash fiction of Ray Romano and The Bachelor."

Then, rarely, something beautiful happens. For all the lawyers in the hizzouse -- and I know there's a shockingly large number of you -- we direct you immediately to Underneath Their Robes, a new weblog devoted entirely to gossip about the 877 superstars of the federal judiciary. Underneath Their Robes [UTR] <http://underneaththeirrobes.blogs.com/>