[lbo-talk] RE; Biblical literalism

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 15 12:31:07 PDT 2004

> My favorite part about biblical literalism is the part about making
> menstruating women live in separate tents.

That part's okay, a nomadic way of dealing with PMS I s'pose.

I like the bits about all the women you're allowed to bang if your wife can't give you a child, cos, of course, IT'S HER FAULT! That and all those burnt offerings! All BBQ! All the time!!!!!

PC

P.S. Before anyone feels the need to flame me re. PMS, I affirm here and now that'PMS' stands for 'Putting up with Mens Shit'.

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon