[lbo-talk] Venezuela recall

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 20:51:33 PDT 2004

At 08:44 PM 6/15/2004, you wrote:
>>Just spoke with some Venezuelans who were visiting my office neighbors,
>>NACLA. They say that the country, in preparation for the Chavez recall,
>>just bought some electronic voting machines from...Florida!
>>
>>Doug
>
>Venezuela's Electoral Council's Rodriguez Says No to In-Process Audits for
>Referendum
>Monday, Jun 14, 2004
>
>By: Gregory Wilpert

Good analyst.

But, note http://www.vcrisis.com/index.php?content=home >...The 'impartial' advocates of Venezuela’$ Hugo Chavez By Aleksander Boyd

London 14 Jun. 04 – The file is here folks, just arrived. With great anticipation I cracked the envelope open to read the material sent by the Foreign Agents Registration Unit and the findings, oh the bliss!! Todd Tucker, Marc Weisbrot, Greg Wilpert, Eva Golinger, Deborah James, Bill Fletcher, Kim Bartley they are all in there. My long and deeply held apprehension has just been confirmed for the aforementioned ‘impartial’ observers and experts are nothing but propaganda mouths of the Bolivarian Revolution. So let me start with the basics. >> http://www.vcrisis.com/index.php?content=letters/200406141435