[lbo-talk] Musical Tribute to the Reagan Era

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 10:44:15 PDT 2004

The anti-Reagan theme continues on Al Quint's Sonic Overload show on Boston radio. =) Playlist below...

===

Here's this week's playlist for Sonic Overload, heard Mondays 4-6 PM on Allston-Brighton Free Radio (1630 AM)... sorry it's a little late this week. Forgot to finalize one of the CDs for the webcast, so I couldn't upload until last night. You can hear the webcast here: http://sonicoverload.moocowrecords.com/

thanks Al

JUNE 14, 2004

INFERNO-Ronald Reagan (Mülleimer) 7 SECONDS-Racism Sucks (Headhunter) REBEL TRUTH-Trickle Down (Grand Theft Audio) ACCUSED-Reagan’s War Puppets (self-released) ISM-John Hinckley, Jr, What Has Jodie Foster Done To You? (from “Something In The Water,” Under The Volcano) RATTUS-Keppia Ronaldille (Barbarian) 97A-The Republican Scam (Teamwork) WORLD BURNS TO DEATH-The Sucking Of The Missile Cock (Hardcore Holocaust) SUNDAY MORNING EINSTEINS-Swedish Hardcore Must Die (Sin Fronteras) ANOTHER OPPRESSIVE SYSTEM-Population Control (Profane Existence) SKITKIDS-Dans Mot Friheten (Kick ‘n Punch) STRAIGHT TO HELL-Make My Day (DeadAlive) DEATHTOLL-My Advice (Kangaroo) FUNERAL-Overnight Delivery (Funeral) MENTALLY ILL-Gacy’s Place (Alternative Tentacles) RAXOLA-Kill Your Son (from “Bloodstains Over Belgium #2) GUNS-I’m Not Right (from “The New Hope,” New Hope) CATHOLIC BOYS-Takin’ The City By Storm (Trick Knee) VALENTINE KILLERS-Full Throttle (St. Valentine’s Day) CLOROX GIRLS-Vietnam (Smartguy) CRASS-It’s The Greatest Working Class Rip-Off (Crass) ICONS OF FILTH-Your Military (Mortarhate) EXPLOITED-Maggie (Combat) ANTI-PASTI-No Government (Rondelet) RUTS-Staring At The Rude Boys (Virgin) ARTIMUS PYLE-Showdown (Prank) E150-Miedo (Thought Crime) SEND MORE COPS-Abandoned (demo) LOOK BACK AND LAUGH-Midwest Train Wreck (Leguna Armada) OLD SARUM-Couches Capitalism (Teenage Disco Bloodbath) KEEP LAUGHING-Patriotism Is Shit (demo) MANKIND-Find Your Future (Eugene) THE STRUGGLE-War Machine (Welfare) VOIDS-Fuck You (Dr. Strange) 46 SHORT-Doctrine (Go-Kart) STUPIDS-So Much Fun (Sanctuary) AGITATED-Death Warmed Over (Smog Veil) WEIRDOS-Solitary Confinement (Dangerhouse) YOUTH BRIGADE-Modest Proposal (BYO) CODE OF HONOR-Fight Or Die (Subterranean) AGRESSION-Rat Race (from “Someone Got Their Head Kicked In,” BYO) NOTA-Sick Society (Rabid Cat) REJECTORS-High Command (Fartz) FALSE PROPHETS-Somebody React (Alternative Tentacles) MY REVENGE-You May Be Hot But You Have No Personality (Thorp) MUTINY-Lucifer’s Mob (Lucky Seven) ENFORCER-Forced Vengeance (Crucial Response) THUMBS UP-Line In The Sand (MooCow) THE DISTANCE-If You See My Friend Failure (Tell Her I Said Hello) (Bridge Nine) PLAN OF ATTACK-Can’t Face Yourself (from “Chicago Is Killing Me Slowly,” Underestimated) UNDERTONES-Hypnotised (Ryko) MAGAZINE-Shot By Both Sides (Virgin) MISSION OF BURMA-Playland (Matador) PERE UBU-Non-Alignment Pact (Blank) THE STAKEOUT-Death Games (from “Death To Hardcore, Death To Reagan,” Moshtache) DEADFALL-No Such Thing (Six Weeks) DEFCON 4-Day Late, Dollar Short (from “Boston’s Infested,” FNS/Welfare) STRUNG UP-EPMMWVUIFD (from upcoming album) DENY EVERYTHING-More Of The Same (from “Under The Knife Covers,” MooCow) ETA-Let’s Go, Let’s Skate (from “Possessed To Skate Vol. 2,” 625) JAMES with LA PESTE-Four Point Restraint (Varulven) SHIRTS-Poe (Capitol) WIPERS-When It’s Over (Zeno)