[lbo-talk] Re: how dumb can they get?

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 16 14:31:57 PDT 2004

>"IN the race among Democrats to become John Kerry's running mate,
>former Sen. Sam Nunn, 65, is ahead by a nose. "

>the republicans would be overjoyed...he's the only guy in america who is
>more boring and unattractive than the funeral director...can they be
>this stupid?

I dunno, if any politicians were like the funeral directors on 'Six Feet Under' I'd be more inclined to vote for them. At least I'd know they were human and just as fucked up as the rest of us mere mortals................

Spoiler alert: some of us here in the Great White North have only seen season 1 of SFU, yes, I know, season 4 is on the air. Please, don't tell me what happens.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon