[lbo-talk] Michael Moore, White Nationalism & the Multiracial Left

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 19:21:23 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "marc rodrigues" <marc36 at graffiti.net>

http://www.illegalvoices.org/apoc/knowledge/articles/ideas/moore.html --

====================== [snip]

As Frank Wilderson describes, "the democratic populism of the anti-globalization movement is rhetorically and materially scaffolded by an unspoken, but nonetheless necessary and pervasive anti-Blackness.where the anti-globalization movement is concerned Black people are refugees, squatters in somebody else's project."

[snip]

Since we have no way of demonstrating the falsehoood of the above, how can we know that the assertions are true in a non-qustion-begging way?

Ditto for the rest of the ascriptions/imputations in the piece............